| DreamHomeDecors > Bathroom Decor > Country Bathroom Decor
Country Bathroom Decor
Country bathroom decor is a reflective reminder of life lived on a slower pace making us enjoy and relax the complete bathing experience. In the modern hectic life, there is hardly any time to pamper oneself. There is always a mad rush to get things done in a fraction of a minute. But how about a decor that makes you slow down and give you some time just for yourself?
Well this is the main thought and style behind a country home decor. So create a small get away for yourself as we bring together a variety of tips and ideas to give your bathroom a country decor style. So as you soak yourself in a warm bath, feel totally rejuvenated.
Add the Rustic Element
One of the easiest ways to give your bathroom a country decoration is by adding
some rustic accessories. How about using some wooden pegs? These are clean and easy to maintain, not to mention that give a country feel to your bath place and are great for hanging towels and bathrobes. Other than these pine baskets are also great for keeping the guest towels. But if many people share your country bathroom then wire baskets are a better option than the cane ones.
Just like any other bathroom, accessories in country bathroom are very important. The way you display your toiletries and other stuff has a great impact on the visual appeal of the entire bathroom. If you are looking for storage containers for your bath nick knacks then glass-canning jars are a great option. Have a combination of small and tall jars to store different things from combs to toothbrush. Try out the antique shops to select some beautiful antique canning jars.
Country Bathroom Fixtures
Country bathroom fixtures are not as difficult to find as you may think. There are many home improvement stores offering a fantastic range of faucets, sinks and tubs to complement your country bathroom decor. For example a claw foot bathtub along with a pedestal sink can give a rustic and simple look to your bathroom. So whether you wish to give some simple touches to your bathroom or have a complete renovation there is something to give the decoration you are looking for.
Some Wood Styling Please
No country bathroom decor can be complete without the use of wood in the bathroom. The modern bathrooms donít have much woodwork and itís completely opposite in country bathroom decorations. Have a wooden paneling used as wainscoting on the lower half of the walls to give that feeling of your grandparentís house. Sometimes even the walls are covered with wood. One can also use wood in counter tops and vanities.
More Country Decorations for Bathroom
Here are some more ideas and tips to spark up your creativity and give the perfect look to your country bathroom decor.
Go for an antique hat rack to hold towels.
- Use a wood framed mirror over your sink instead of having the look of medicine cabinets. If there is an antique picture frame then it can also be used to hold your mirror in place.
- Get the feeling of old gaslights with electric bulbs, installed on each side of the mirror.
- Have a small antique shelving unit to hold books and different types of toiletries in the bathroom.
- One can even paint one of the small windows in the bathroom to give a unique look to the bathroom and at the same time maintain the privacy as well.
- Have nice pictures and wall hangings in your bath place to give a relaxing feeling to you.
- Finally add some scented candles in bright colors along the bathroom to give just the right ambience to your bathroom.