Vastu tips for home is your window to the world of positive energy all around you. The meaning of the word Vaastu means a home and in the olden days used to refer to the homes of the Gods and human beings. But with the changing times, Vastu is no longer restricted to the interiors of your home. Now it incorporates nearly all kinds of construction right from plots, different commercial complexes, industry and even temples.
Vastu is a type of science that is based on the various energies around us. This energy can be positive as well as negative. Incorrect vastu can even create negative energy, so it is very important to take the help of a reliable source. In this section on vaastu for homes, you will find tips and ideas to balance the different elements of space, air, fire, water and earth to give you the best of the world around you.
This section has information on the different elements on how to make the world around you a better and more comfortable place. Find out what should be the position of the bed in your bedroom to the right direction of your study table. Also you will find tips to ensure good health and positive energy for the entire household.
You will be surprised to know that even placing the pictures of your loved ones can effect the vastu of your household. So letís breeze through some simple tips and suggestions to make your home vastu friendly.
- The best direction for the master bedroom in a house is the southwest and the rest of the rooms can be central, southern and central west directions.
- The prayer or the meditation room should be in the northeast corner of the house.
- For staircases the southern or southwestern parts of the house are best. Also remember the number of steps in a staircase should always be an odd number so that when you start climbing the steps with your right foot, you will reach the point on the right foot itself.
- The columns in a building or a house should always be in even numbers.
- The bathrooms should always be in the west and south directions and the flow of its drains should be towards Northeast.
- The doors and the entrance of the house should always be in the north and east. When anyone enters through the door that person feels certain energies around us and that has a positive or negative effect on his mind.
- For putting computer or TV in the living room the southwest corner is the best.
- The guest room in the house should be situated in the northwest corner.